Monday, September 28, 2015

Sharing circle

At the end of the day we come together as a group and form a sharing circle. It is a time to reflect on our day and inspire others. The children are invited to pass around the talking stick and share something from the day that made them happy or something they are proud of.  Today we heard some wonderful things ..
Remington: I am proud of this class for working. 
Renee: I am proud that I tuned into an interesting word"nibbled". 
Annalynn: I am proud that I did the monkey bars 
Parker: I am proud that I challenged myself to print the whole page. 
Avery: I am proud that I read a whole book.
Grace: I am proud that I got to baby sit a fuzzy because I am a role model 
Sebastian: I am proud that I read a book that I didn't think I could read. I read the whole thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment