Wednesday, September 25, 2013

We are all smart!

In class today we had a talk about how everyone is different but we are all special..we are all smart. We came up with a list of words that we could use to describe what we are.  (helpful, special, strong, outdoorsy, good reader, etc).  Then we talked about how each of those things that we are make us smart in a different way (multiple intelligence).  We can all teach each other things and help each other grow and learn.  We are a team in Room 14 and we all need to work together to make our team stronger and SMARTER!  We wrote a book about our smarts! It is called "What I am.." Here is the link..  http://msty.me/16AdnXr
I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, grade one's you are all so SMART! It makes me wonder how I am smart? I think I might say, I am a runner, I am body smart.

    I really enjoyed reading your book and I loved hearing all of your voices!
    -Mrs. Lowe

    ReplyDelete